Friday, April 30, 2010

Death! Man doesn’t that have the sound of finality? Is it final? Yesterday I went to a funeral of a man whose family acknowledged that there was no form of religious ties or relationship. In this situation DEATH or FINALITY may be a good choice of words. Really is that the end? Then a second point, at sixty six I look at the end of what we call life with an unbelievable difference than I did at sixteen. Why? Will I am whole lot closer to that end of life experience! I am of the opinion that what we call death is not the end! It is the beginning of a whole new life experience! Mervi, describe this new experience? Sorry that you asked because I can’t do it. I have only read about one man who did return from that occurrence we call death. NO! It was not Harry Houdini, it was the one call Jesus. This one called Jesus is the one who made the transition from live to death and then back to life. So or because of my belief, faith, or confidence in Him and His words I am doing the best I can to follow the life style He taught.

Just my thought today;
Mervi

No comments: