Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr. Obama & Mr. Powell (??)

Colin Powell Endorses Obama
Former Bush administration official is the most prominent Republican to endorse the Democrat.


Military Won't FollowPowell to Obama
Planet War The political general has already lost his bond with the military.


I was at the Bakersfield Business Conference about eight years ago, just to hear Mr. Powell’s presentation. Man, was it worth the time, he more than filled the hugh tent where the main speakers were at. His speech lasted about fourty minutes after which he took some questions and gave his answerer. He covered the economy, the military, the political spectrum and thing the crowed asked he answered. The crowd applauded him into the next speaker’s time.
After hearing Mr. Powell I have said sence that I would vote for Mr. Powell in any political office, because I like the answeres he had given. NO LONGER can I support Mr. Powell! I do not understand nor can I grasp what has caused Mr. Powell to become involved with Mr. Obama. The only answer that I can come up with is the point that the speech and the answers Mr. Powell gave in Bakersfield was his playing to the crowed.
I am saddened this day.

The above headlines were copied form the Washington Times On-Line addition.


Mervi

No comments: