Monday, October 6, 2008

Virginia (2)

We are seeing a very discernible improvement in my love. She is moving her left leg with a greater and greater range of motion. She also has found she can us the left leg for some balance as well. She still has weakness in both her body and spirit. We are seeing improvement in these areas everyday. She did make it to the after service Sunday morning.
We would ask that you keep us in your prayers! She is waiting for the insurance to decide where she will get physical therapy!

Mervi

5 comments:

Steven J. McDaniel said...

We are glad to hear that Virginia is doing better. We are still praying and believing that God is working. :}

Karen J. Hopper said...

Continuing in prayer, and believing that God will complete the work He has already started.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I'm sorry about you wife, but we serve a Great and Mighty God, I joining in Fait and prayer for a complete recovery!

Just a thought said...

Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Mervi

Jolene Harris said...

Mervi, I have just learned of what happened to Virginia. I want you to know that I am praying for her. I will continue to lift her up in prayer and believe that God will work a miracle in her life and bring a complete healing. Please give her my love.

Jolene