Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's down the road we go! (2)

Depending on your time zone, it is either 9:26 Mountain time or 8:26 Coast time. Either way I am tired tonight. My bride and I have covered some ground today. Just missed the Grand Canyon train ride, we will do it on the way home. Stopped at the sight where our wonderful world was punched by a meteor. A long time ago, I have read some about and seen lots of pictures, then to stand on the rim and look across and down into it. Dry, desolate and foreboding describes this place then to stop and consider the power and the glory of my Lord. To be driving in wonderful tall pines and then once more to see only sage brush with so many varied colors. YES! We are having a great trip. Yes, I do have lots of pictures. I am hoping to be into Bro. Muncy’s area early enough to load them on too our computers for your viewing.

As we pass this way!

No comments: