Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life is like a mountain railroad!
Man! Did it make a sharp curve and head downhill Tuesday night.

In just about fifteen minutes life’s road really made an unexpected turn!

After Tuesday night after Bible Study, Virginia and I returned home and got comfortable to do a little reading before turning in. When Virginia called my name from the bathroom, I knew that we were in for a night. She was vomiting and had diarrhea; my first thought was a full blown heart attack because of some of her past health problems. As the Ambulance personal were moving her they commented about both, this made me realize that Virginia was bleeding internally. Her blood pressure had dropped to 55 / 35. To make a long story short, four and a half days later, two units of blood later, the cauterizing of a half dollar size ulcer later, thirty-six hours without sleep and much praying my bride is back home.

3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sending our love, and please let Virginia know that she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Just a thought said...

Thank you so very much Karen. It will mean much to her.

Mervi

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Been away from the computer again... But I am glad that your sweet wife is doing good. Special thoughts and prayers.