Friday, June 26, 2009

The Meteorite Crater.



I have read and seen many photos of this crater. Then for self to have to privilege stand on the rim / edge and gaze around the perimeter and look into the bottom was aw inspiring. It is one more sight. The size you try to grasp as you are this is close to unbelievable; I really did not grasp the true size of this hole caused by a visitor from the unknown. As I walked about taking the pictures below, I could not help but think about the glory, majesty and love of out God. It does not matter how hard we may be hit! He will keep us our proper place moving in the proper or correct direction. One day I will have another great privilege, to see the beauty and majesty of the one I have heard of. Then face to face.






































































1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Gene and I went to the crater sight if this is the one with the museum and is miles off the main road. Was amazing and we enjoyed its history. Be safe and enjoy!