Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dandelion


Dandelion
Are you like me? You walk outside on a nice sunny day just to see that bright yellow flower in your yard? Quick get the weed sprayer, find the spade, someone get down in the position of prayer and get that thing out of the yard!
Why? Do you know or have you watched as those little yellow blooms, they will turn into white little wind catchers and off they go! My yard, your yard the neighbor’s yard, Help, we have got to stop them from spreading!
Now step back just a moment and try to follow my odd line of thought. Is mine and your faith or desire to spread the Gospel of Jesus any where this plentiful? How quickly can or dose it become a flower bright and joyous and pleasant. How long before it turns and takes wing to fly to the neighbors’ door, the one down the block in the midst of a storm, how about the mother in need of just a kind word. OH dandelion, let my love for Jesus become more and more like you. Till it becomes like a tree!

Just a thought:






5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Great thought and pictures.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I really like the way you see this! Turn negative into positive! I enjoyed your comment on Karen's blog about the darkroom.

Is the header picture yours? Either way it's beautiful.

Just a thought said...

Catherine:
No! Sorry the snow picture I have as a header is barrowed.

Mervi

Cherylg said...

That was good Merve!!!

Cherylg said...

Merve can I use this post on one of my blogs?

Sis' Cheryl