Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a thought.

Good morning, I sit here this morning in a little out of the way coffee shop. I am just slowly enjoying a cup of my drug of choice and just doing some idle thinking. Looking to the East there is a beautiful view of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Sitting here and with quietness watching the sun reveal the beautiful snow not lonely on the pikes, but more like a great white shawl wrapper around the greater portions of these majestic mountains. The great quit strength I see and almost feel in these great mountains as they speak to me of the great power of our God as He formed and established this world. There two points that have always been a wonderment to this old man. One He thought enough of me to let something like these stately mountains which just stand there for me to see and enjoy. Second when He created man He gave to man the ability to somehow perceive beauty and enjoy it.

Thanks for stoppiong by today;
Mervi

No comments: