Thursday, April 9, 2009

What have I missed?

Did I miss something in either our culture or court system. In this morning’s Visalia Times Delta had a story of a man who received 137 years for, “Attacking a women.” Then from this morning’s Bakersfield Californian we see this, “Man gets one year in jail for fatal hit and run.” Yes, a drunk driver takes a life, flees the scene and get one year. HELP! What has gone wrong? I am going to stop right here because I feel myself wanting to jump on my soap box and start in.

Mervi

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Our legal system is a mess! Think I best stop here because I could "rant and rave" for hours.

Just a thought said...

I did rant & rave on another blog. I am like you, "they call good evil and evil good!"

Mervi

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

"In the lasts day..."

Just a thought said...

I could not agree with you more!
Mervi