Monday, April 21, 2008

And there he abode.

Joh 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,
Joh 10:40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode
.

There have been many times in my short life when I have returned to the place were I was baptized. Not in my body by my mind and spirit. To sit and remember that day of new beginnings.
To once more come to the realization that Yes, He knew me before I was born. Yes, He still has His hand in my life. The sad point, is that far to many times His hand can only work as much as I will allow Him to work. To allow my spirit to be calm as, I come to the understanding that He has allowed me to escape for the hand of the one who would love to destroy me.
We all need that time and place to once more allow the Hand of Jesus to calm us and make us aware of His protection.

May you find the pace you need for this day.

Tomorrow is a new question.

Mervi

No comments: