Friday, July 25, 2008

Sanctuary City ??

What did I miss or what is it that I don’t grasp? Yes in the Old Testament there were Cities of Refugee where you could stay to avoid the, “Avenger of Blood,” providing it was an innocent killing.

Now a city in this the United States of America and in the state of California declares it’s self a protector of those who have done wrong, with no regard for their citizenship status? This city also failed to consider the type of or the severity of the crime committed. This same city has not allowed the same status or privilege to the citizens of the same city, state or nation? What did I miss or fail to grasp?

Should I go into this same city with a fully automatic AK-47 empty it into a car, home, business or people just standing waiting to get on a bus? Will that city allow me to go free?

To those who pass this way. What does this say to those who are making the effort to be law observing citizens of that city, state or country?

OH! Here is the link to the Sacramento Bee and the story that provoked my writing this morning.

http://www.sacbee.com/830/story/1105788.html

Thanks for coming by;

Mervi

No comments: