Friday, January 9, 2009

Everything came out great!

To all our friends in the land of Blog, thank you so very much for your prayers. WE arrived in Frisco on Sunday afternoon, because my perop appointment was for 6:30 Monday morning. After taking care of all the perop paper work we spent some time at Pier 39 then to the Museum of Science close to the UC. Our surgery was at 7:30 the next morning; it took approximately five hours plus a little, never did find out how long that, “little,” was. They did NOT take the right kidney. Thank you Jesus! ! The cyst consisted of 850 to 860 mmils of cystic fluid, which was clear and Dr. Stoller saw not concern, yet he still had to send it and the skin of the cyst out to be biopsied. We were doing good enough that we were discharged Wednesday afternoon and arrived back in Strathmore about 8:30 that evening.
The only thing I turned on yesterday we the light over my recliner and there I stayed the majority of the day. I was weak and had some discomfort, and problems with my eyes not wanting to focus real well. We are up and feeling and doing better this morning.
I wish to express my deep thanks to all who called our name during your time of prayer and devotion;


Mervi

3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

So good to hear. It is wonderful to have God in control.

S. McDaniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Thank God for His wonderful touch.