Friday, January 30, 2009

The octuplet’?

Did I miss something?
Where did I stop grasping?
What is incorrect with this situation?


I really feel out of touch this morning. I have no drought that most everyone has followed the birth of these eight babies. What a medical miracle. Man! Eight small bundles of life brought to completion by one mother. All those doctors, nurses and the others required for such a large number of births all at one time.
Now wait a minute! She is the mother of six (6) other children?? This mother now has a total of fourteen children? They all live with her parents? The father, they are guessing, is working in Iraq? This is the product or insemination?
OK OK I can handle most of this. My real question is fourteen

14
Fourteen children?

I just am getting to old for this:
Mervi

No comments: