Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It must be a beautiful Isle!

There is a very wonderful and beautiful place to go and see. It must be, because I have heard so many people say they plan to go there. Yet, they never seem to start the trip. I am sure that you have heard people talk about the same place and maybe you yourself have said that you have plan to go there to.

This, it must be so wonderful, place is called someday I’ll. It must be a beautiful Isle somewhere? Yet, everyone has it in a different place. Most people plan to go yet they say. I will wait until after Thanksgiving and then someday I’ll. But then it is I will wait until after Christmas, then someday I’ll. No wait until after the New Year then someday I’ll. But remember that Easter is coming. Yes, someday I’ll, but wait till school is out then someday I’ll? But remember vacation is coming, someday I'll. Ok, when the kids get back in school then someday I’ll. But what about the holidies that are coming, someday I'll.


Yes, we all have planned to go to the beautiful I’ll of someday. But, we never seem to start the trip. The trip could be a diet, save a little more money, look for a new (?), to improve my relationship with (?) or it could be my relationship with the Lord.


We can keep putting it off to that place someday I’ll, but why not start the trip today?

Mervi

No comments: