Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shane Champlain

I did not know Shane Champlain personally, in my memory banks I meet him several years ago at his grand-father-in-laws. He was just getting started in plumbing.



His wife is the one that was close to me. I knew her mother in diapers, I saw her in diapers and then watcher her grow into a wonderful young lady. Her Grand parents were great friend to myself and my departed wife.



I went to the going home service of Shane's because of a thing we do not hear much of any more, loyalty to a friend. I have not lived in Bakersfield or attended church there for over fifteen, will make it six-teen years.



How do you put a date or time frame on friendship. Is there a exportation date some where? When does the warranty called friendship end? At least on this side of the vale of sorrow. Shandie's grand-parents were such good friends to my departed wife and myself. Stories that we still laugh at. But a friend.



They are in my prayers this day.



Mervi

No comments: