Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Morning !

Monday morning, here I sit completing my second cup of high octane foul black fluid. The week end was relative quite, not even an exciting phone call. Went to dinner Saturday evening with some friends, we sat, we ate, talked and laughed at ourselves and others.
This is one of those times when you look at the screen, yet your mind is going from one place to another and back to a different place. The main topic in my mind over the weekend has been the thought of tolerance or intolerance. Not from the aspect of others to me but my ability to be tolerant to others. Take you pick, religion, politics, food your pick. I do try to give you the privilege to do, eat or believe what you want. One part of Mervi is the idea, point, desire to know, why you do or believe as you do. NO real desire to be combative, just some questions to help Mervi understand you.

All I ask in return is that you allow Mervi to keep his own believes. May I paraphrase Paul, that theologian of the New Testament? Should you eat meat, be careful that you don’t affined that brother who does not eat meat. I will even engage some I know in debate, only those I know who know how to debate and those who can walk away and still be friends!

We are ALL different, looks, speech, native language, how we were raised, where we were raised and on and on. There are so many variances in how we arrived at were we are RIGHT NOW!!

Mervi

No comments: