Friday, September 5, 2008

Jonah (2)

Jonah
We find this man who had heard the voice of the Lord his God with the command to GO, so he went. He went, only in the wrong direction. Why? To escape that voice and call. He is sound asleep in the innards of this cruse ship. The prophet is oblivious to all that is going on around him, the storm, the thunder, and the rain, the pounding of the waves and the fear of the mariners. His has no knowledge of the peril because he is fast asleep and enjoying the slumber.

Just my thoughs;
Mervi

2 comments:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Right, he slept. How could he enjoy it? I know people in that state but most don't seem to have a lot of fun.

BTW I love your knew picture. Very nice.

Just a thought said...

They are asleep!
My real question is, what are they sleeping from and what allows them to sleep?

Thank you from you comments on the photo. I am going to try and show more of my own pictures.

Mervi