Monday, August 11, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I have read several blogs this morning, “Order my steps,” and “Which way Lord.” These have caused me to spend or invest some time into thinking about my path of life. At this point in time there is no real desire for a pulpit ministry. But to be able to sit and help others work through some of the many and varied problems of life, I know that the term issues is common right now but a problem is a problem.

More years over my shoulder, than I care to remember I listened as a man preached on finding the will of God. I shall never forget his main point, “You will find the will of God by doing, being busy in His kingdom and working for Him. His will, will just open to you.” So as I am pondering what to do next, I am doing the best I am able to stay busy for and in HIS kingdom.

A second point that I have used many times in my short life originates from Bro. Job, Job 23:10, “But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” Jesus knows me, Mervi, and the way and or things I try to do. If I keep HIM foremost in my life, thoughts, desires and remain in His love and mercy. Then He will allow me to be as gold in His kingdom.

The next part of the equation is that during camp meeting a young man allowed me to see a dream he has. Then for Mervi, to step back and see where I could become a part of his dream, if I take the next step in my education. So Mervi needs to make a decision and then move forward.
Life is just one decision and then another decision only to be followed by another decision.

Mervi

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Know you will make the right decision because you are wanting His will. Praying that direction comes soon.