Friday, November 7, 2008

Home from UCSF.

I have returned from our trip to UCSF the outcome is that I am looking at my third surgery on my right kidney. For some reason that kidney keeps producing cyst, the one that is there now is approximately eighty inch across. The surgeon has asked that the hospital get my in STAT, a must before the first of the year. The cyst is between the kidney and another organ. Thus it is pressing against the kidney causing damage to the kidney it’s self. Your prayers are asked and very deeply appreciated.

Mervi

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Mervi- I am sorry to hear about this and will be praying for you. Please keep us updated. I'm confident God will take care of you.

P.S. I like the new look on your blog.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Will be praying for you Mervi - and for Virginia. God Bless.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your body. We will pray for you and your wife. God is working right now.

Just a thought said...

My deep and spirit felt appreciation to each and my thanks for your prayers in advance. I will past when UCSF sets my surgery date.

Mervi